BIOSTRIP 20 is a revolutionary paint stripper that is safe for both the user and
It is suitable for use in the home by the DIY enthusiast and also for large industrial applications as an alternative to Methylene Chloride based products. Ideal for use on most substrates including wood, metal, glass, plastic, uvpc and stone. Will strip all types of varnish and solvent or water based paint including tough multiple layers of old gloss paint and all types of acrylic paints. Fast action
concentrated formula designed to get the job done.
● Water based paint stripper, less volatile, safer
● Ideal for trade and home use
● Non-Toxic – safer for the user and the environment than traditional
methylene chloride based products
● Non Caustic – Does not darken wood, and does not cause burns
● Does not give off hazardous or noxious fumes – ventilation not required.
Suitable for use indoors or in confined spaces
● Easy to use
● Water-based coatings
● Primers (including aerospace)
● Primers containing chrome
● Oil-based paints
● wood types
● plastered surfaces
● Many plastics.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
1) Brush Biostrip 20 on to the paint that needs to be removed and leave
until the paint completely blisters or softens. This process normally starts
after 20 to 30 minutes depending on paint type, paint thickness and
2) Once the paint has completely softened or blistered it can be scraped or
3) Apply as necessary until all paint layers are removed.
4) Wash the area thoroughly with clean soapy water. Ensure the area is
completely clean and dry before repainting
GET it HERE and start stripping all the old painted miniatures and repaint them!