The standalone sequel to The Manhattan Project by the same designer. Command your nation’s nuclear weapons program during the cold war.
You are the leader of a nuclear superpower. With the world on the brink of war, you must develop and deploy nuclear weapon systems of the following types:
- Ballistic Submarines
- Strategic Bombers
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs)
- Third World Nation Missile Installations
You may also earn points by:
- Building Anti-Ballistic Missiles (ABMs)
- Testing Nukes in your Mainland
- Gaining control over Third World Nations.
Each turn, you must decide to Place Workers or Retrieve Workers. When the final retrieval has been completed, the end of the game is triggered. At the end of the game, the player with the most points is the winner.